Frequently Asked Questions
Click on Question to Expand Answer
- How willing is this agency to take care of my exact needs?
- Is this agency licensed, insured and bonded
- Is everyone working for this agency an employee
- Are the agency’s home health aides fully certified
- Does this agency conduct proper vetting and background checks of employees
- Does this agency train staff in an on-going basis
- Number of hours of care required per week
- Level of services received (non-medical, skilled nursing, etc.)
- Area where services are provided (home, assisted living facility, etc.)
Our non-medical home care services are typically billed hourly. To discuss the exact cost for the services you may need, call us today. We'll set up an in-home consultation to begin discussing a custom care plan and any service fees for each service on your plan.
Looking for Different Answers?
We know that your time is valuable, so we wanted to make sure that we had a great deal of the most commonly asked questions readily available with answers. Now you can conserve your precious time, and find the answer you're looking for right away, without having to wait for a response. Should you have a question that is unanswered in the list we have, please reach out to us through our contact page, and we will get back to you as quickly as we can!